Treating Patients In Our Olathe, KS Dental Office
Thank you for visiting our website. We are currently one of the leading dental practices and conveniently located in Olathe, Kansas. Our doctor understands the importance of good oral hygiene and dental care, and work every day toward ensuring our patients obtain precisely this. Dr. Douglas J. Sjogren and our outstanding staff work as a team to provide thorough, personalized dental care. We want our patients to feel at home during their dental visits, and it is our mission to have each of our patients leave with a smile. We are more than happy to offer you our comprehensive services, so please feel free to contact us at any time so we can get started on this exciting journey!
Dental Services Offered
Our highly skilled team is trained to work in several areas of dentistry including: preventative and general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, early dental care, and endodontics. Our comprehensive services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Same Day Crowns: Dr. Sjogren has training in CEREC technology, and is highly educated in fabricating your new crown with CAD/CAM software in just one day. This eliminates having an impression and having to wear a temporary crown. The crown is milled and glazed with your custom shade to match your beautiful smile!
- Periodontal Evaluations: Dr. Sjogren is specifically educated and trained in the area of periodontics. He can provide periodontal evaluations to detect gum disease, which is usually caused by plaque.
- Implant Dentistry: If you have severely damaged or missing teeth, Dr. Sjogren may recommend that you get a dental implant. In this case, a metal post will be placed in the open space, and then an artificial, natural-looking prosthetic tooth will be attached to the post.
- Root Canal Treatment: Root canals are generally provided to repair an injured or severely decayed tooth. Adults, and sometimes children, need root canals to save teeth that have been extremely damaged through a crack, deep cavity, or trauma. The term “root canal” comes from a very direct explanation of how the process works; cleaning the canals of the tooth’s root.
- Cleanings & Oral Exams: We encourage our patients to come in regularly to maintain healthy teeth and gums, and so we can detect any early signs of dental disease.
- Fillings: Fillings are extremely common. We offer fillings to help restore teeth that have been damaged by decay, and work to prevent future decay. There are different types of fillings, and we will create a personalized plan to help fix your specific case when the times comes.
- Tooth Decay Prevention: Prevention is extremely important to us, as we would much rather you have a healthy smile and not have to experience any unwanted pain or discomfort. We are more than happy to provide you with tips that will promote your oral health and wellness!
Contact Our Compassionate Family Dentist Today
We would love to hear from you to discuss any questions you may have on our practice or the services we have to offer. Our extensive list of services is catered towards you, and Dr. Douglas J. Sjogren uses advanced technology and practices personalized care daily. Whether you are an adult, adolescent, or child, our knowledgeable dentist and staff are committed to helping you achieve the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve. If you are ready to get in touch, feel free to give us a call at (913) 469-8019, or send an email to Natasha@showyourgrin.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!